- What time is check-in and check-out?
- Check-in time is 3:00 p.m. and check-out time is 10:00 a.m.
- Would it be possible to have an early check in or late check-out?
- We are sorry that early check-in and late check-out are not accepted.
- Is Internet available in the guest room?
- Free Wi-Fi is available.
- Are pets allowed in the tent?
- Only guests staying at Sky Dog and Dog Garden can bring dogs.
- I plan to stay at Sky Dog or Dog Garden. Are there any restrictions on the size of the dogs?
- We can accommodate dogs regardless of the number of dogs, breed and size.
Please submit proof of rabies vaccination upon check-in.
- Where is the Jacuzzi located in the Jacuzzi Dome?
- The Jacuzzi is located on the wooden deck where the dome tent is set.
Please wear a swimsuit when using the Jacuzzi.
- Is there a parking lot?
- There is free parking available for guests staying at Sky Dome.
- Is smoking allowed in the guest rooms?
- Smoking is prohibited in all guest rooms, including heated tobacco products.
Please smoke in designated area only.
- Is there a children's rate?
- There is no bed charge for preschool children who sleep with their parents in the same bed. If your child is junior high school student or older, please make a reservation as an adult.
◆Junior high school students or older
adult price the same as adults
◆Elementary school students
simple stay without bedding 5,500 yen (tax included)
BBQ and breakfast for elementary school students 5,500 yen (tax included)
co-sleeping No bedding and no meals Free of charge
- What payment methods are accepted?
- We accept cash and the following credit cards
VISA, MASTER, JCB, AMERICAN EXPRESS, Diners Club International, UnionPay
- Would it be possible to change the number of people or plans?
- Both the one night with two meals plan and simple stay witout meals plan can be changed by 7:00 p.m. 7 days prior to the date of your stay.
- When are cancellation fees charged?
- The cancellation policy is as follows
30 days prior to your stay: 50% of the room charge
7 days prior to your stay: 100% of the room charge
No-show/no-arrival without contact: 100% of the room charge
- Do you provide pick-up service?
- We offer free pick-up service from “Hakotsukuri Station” on the Nankai Main Line, only if you make a reservation at least 7 days prior to your stay.
Please contact us by phone.
We will be waiting for you at the rotary in front of Hakotsukuri Station on the day of your arrival.
Pick-up reservations are limited to the first 2 groups that have made reservation.
- What is the maximum number of accommodation?
- Sky Grande 2 to 10 people.
Sky Dome, Pool Dome, Jacuzzi Dome, Sky Dog 2 to 5 people.
Other sauna domes and dog gardens can accommodate 2 to 4 people.
- How many beds are provided?
- Sky Grande has 8 single beds and 2 sofa beds.
Sky Dome, Pool Dome, Jacuzzi Dome, and Sky Dog have 4 single beds and 1 sofa bed.
In addition, the sauna dome and dog garden have 4 single beds.
- What amenities are provided in the guest rooms?
- We provide bath towels, face towels, toothbrushes, shampoo, conditioner, body soap, face and hand soap.
Please check the details on the page of guest rooms.
- I plan to stay at Sky Dog or Dog Garden, what amenities are available for my dog?
- We provide a foot-washing area, pet sheets, and food bowls.
If you have any other necessary amenities, please bring them with you.
- Can I have a BBQ or meals even if it rains?
- Individual BBQ area can be enclosed with plastic curtains, so BBQ is possible in all weather conditions.
- What cooking utensils and tableware are provided?
- We provide kitchen knife, cutting board, cooking scissor, tongs, fireproof gloves, paper plates, paper cups (enough for the maximum number of guests), disposable chopsticks, forks, knives, and spoons.
Please note that the above items are only provided for those on the meal plan.
- Do the guest rooms have air conditioning?
- Each room is equipped with air conditioning. You can stay comfortably all year round.
- Is there a microwave oven?
- We do not provide microwave in each room, but we do have one in the administration building available for your convenience.
- Can I store frozen food and crushed ice in the refrigerators in each guest room?
- The refrigerator in each guest room has double doors.
There is also a freezer, so you can bring in frozen items.
- Where can I have a barbecue during my stay?
- If you apply for the one night with two meals or simple stay without meals, please use the BBQ area adjacent to each tent.
You can have BBQ in the BBQ area adjacent to each tent.
Please feel free to enjoy your BBQ in the individual BBQ area provided.
- Can I bring my own ingredients and beverages to the barbecue?
- Please feel free to bring your own ingredients and beverages.
There is a refrigerator (with freezer) in each room for your convenience.
- Can I have a day-trip barbecue?
- We are sorry that we do not currently offer a day-trip barbecue.
- Do you accommodate allergies and preferences?
- We are sorry that we do not accommodate food allergies and preferences.
However, you can choose simple stay without meals plan and bring in your own food.
- Can I bring my own fire table or stove?
- No, please note that we do not allow our guests to bring their own fire equipment for fire safety reasons.
- Are there any convenience stores or supermarkets nearby?
- Yes, there is Seven-Eleven Hannan Hakotsukuri which is is 8-minute driving, and Daily Qanat Hannan store which is 5-minute driving.
- Are fireworks allowed?
- We are sorry that the fireworks including hand-held fireworks, launch type fireworks and spraying fireworks are prohibited anywhere in the campsite.
- Until what time is the bonfire lit?
- By 21:00.
- In the event of stormy weather such as typhoons
- If a weather warning is issued by the Japan Meteorological Agency for the area, and the forecast of wind speed, rainfall, etc. indicates that the facility and surrounding areas will be affected, we will prioritize the safety of our guests and close the facility.
We will make a decision on whether to close the facility at 17:00 the day before your stay, and we will notify you in due course only in the event of closure.
※In the event of inclement weather, we will make decision sequentially based on the forecast by the Japan Meteorological Agency. Please note that if you cancel prior to the facility's decision, the cancellation policy will be applied.
- Is it cold near the facility?
- Since our facility is located halfway up the mountain, the wind blowing down from the mountains may make you feel cold.
You may feel 2 to 3 degrees lower than in the plain area. The dome is fully air conditioned, and the barbecue area is equipped with plastic curtains to keep out the wind and a stove to prevent the coldness, but we recommend that you bring a heavy jacket just in case.
- Cancellation due to corona infection
- At this facility, only in the case of cancellation due to corona infection, after paying a cancellation fee based on the prescribed cancellation policy (50% of the accommodation fee 30 days in advance, 100% of the accommodation fee 7 days in advance) At times, we will discount the amount equivalent to the cancellation fee that you will pay this time from the price, so that we can reduce the burden on the customer.
The next time you make a reservation, please call the facility directly and be sure to tell them that you have paid the cancellation fee in the past.
If you do not notify us in advance, we may not be able to accommodate your request.
However, please note that even if the next accommodation fee is less than the cancellation fee you paid this time, we cannot refund the excess amount.
In addition, we would appreciate it if you could present this document and the invoice when you check-in.
- Regarding fever on the day of use
- Customers with a fever of 37.5°C or higher, difficulty breathing, fatigue, or coughing are unfortunately not allowed to use the hotel, so please have your temperature taken in the morning.
Customers with a temperature of 37.5°C or higher at check-in will be treated as cancellations due to personal reasons and will be charged the standard cancellation fee.